With over ten seasons combined of D1 College and professional playing experience and numerous years of collegiate and youth coaching experience, Scott Cannon is a very valuable person for our organization. Cannon's 22 years of youth club soccer experience includes job titles such as President, Technical Director, Regional Director and DOC, not to mention he is the co-founder and Director of Soccer for RI Surf. At the end of the day Cannon is driven and passionate about helping youth soccer players achieve their goals.
- Coach of Perrineal State Cup Champions
- 2x High School & 1x Division 1 College All-American
- 3rd overall draft pick out of college
- All-Rookie, All-Pro & Player of the Year
- High School & College Hall-of-Fame
- USSF B, USSF National Youth & NSCAA Advanced National Licenses
- B.S. in Accounting